Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP) covers a wide range of components throughout your vehicle so you can drive with confidence knowing you're protected.
Ford ESP is backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada. Limited and honoured at every Authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealership across Canada and the United States.
Top 10 Reasons to Get Ford ESP
1. 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
2. Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States*
3. Provides non-stop coverage
4. Time, distance and deductible options
5. Other than the applicable deductible, no out-of-pocket expenses for covered repairs
6. Vehicle service by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
7. Helps to protect your vehicle and budget from unexpected and expensive repairs after your New Vehicle Basic Warranty expires by covering many vehicle components
8. Includes Ford ESP Roadside Assistance for the duration of your selected ESP coverage
9. Provides rental vehicle reimbursement up to $30/day for up to 10 days ($45/day on Lincoln vehicles) on a repair covered under the Basic Coverage of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty or your Ford ESP.
10. If you sell your vehicle, the remaining ESP coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle (ESP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle, except where prohibited by law)
*Lincoln Maintenance Protection Plan is honoured at every authorized Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States
WearCare waives chargeable damage with the following conditions:
If your vehicle has been driven for more than an average of 40,000 kilometers per year, we will waive half of your responsibility for excess wear and tear charges at scheduled lease-end, up to a maximum of $2,000 for Ford vehicles and $3,750 for Lincoln vehicles.
Ford ESP offers a variety of plans and coverage options to suit your needs, driving habits and vehicle. With a number of plans to choose from, there's an ESP that's right for you.
Warranty anytime, anywhere
When you have Ford ESP, it will be honoured at every authorized Ford & Lincoln dealer across Canada and the United States- so even if you're travelling- we've got you covered.
Take advantage of roadside assistance with your Ford Extended Warranty Plan. Whether you're in need of towing, a battery boost, a flat tire change, you're locked out or in need of fuel delivery, your ESP may cover these services.
Click on the brochures below for more information about Ford ESP's, including coverage details, how to purchase and more.
The next step in coverage for broader protection.
Includes all components offered with POWERTRAIN Care, including some services related to steering, brakes, air conditioning, electrical and front suspension. A total of 84 covered components.
Additional high-tech coverage to Base CARE plan.
Includes all components offered with BASE Care, with a total of 113 covered components. Some additional services relating to your high-tech equipment (cruise control, key-less entry system, power seats, power doors, power locks, etc) will be covered with EXTRA Care, to give you that extra peace-of-mind when you're in the driver's seat.
The ultimate service plan, covering almost everything.
Includes all of the components offered with EXTRA Care. Additional coverage on over 1000+ vehicle components. This option will give you ultimate assurance when it comes to keeping your vehicle in top condition.
The foundation for all new vehicle coverage plans.
29 covered components to give you the basic protection and coverage on some services related to your engine, transmission, rear-wheel-drive axle and front-wheel-drive axle.
Custom-made specifically for Ford diesel vehicle owners.
A custom made option for Ford diesel owners, with coverage on all engine components.
Immediate rental service coverage for your vehicle, plus depending on the coverage you choose, extended component coverage.
Enjoy the convenience of selecting your preferred duration of coverage when lease a Ford or Lincoln vehicle.